Welcome to redVoodo !
We’ll provide some powerful tools for dynamic web applications using Vaadin and OSGI.
We’ll also provide a DSL using Xtext to make it easy to start with Business Applications.
redVaadin is part of a group of Open Source projects:
- redView – the desktop counterpart using EMF and Riena to design Eclipse RCP desktop Apps
- red-open – tools to generate code for business apps and more: Xtext, Xtend, Xpand
- businessAPPtester – no more boring unit tests for business apps: redView, Xtext, DSL to make it easy to use by business guys
- enMOcs – enterprise MOBILE CommunicationServer – PushServices, TCPSocket Connections and more… (uses redVaadin as Admin WebUI and redView as Admin RCP Desktop UI)
our projects are using many other Eclipse Tools and Frameworks:
- Equinox OSGI Server
- Jetty HTTP Server / Servlet Engine
- Riena – powerful RCP Apps for the business
- Xtext / Xtend / Xpand – domain specific languages, modeling and more
- EMF – Eclipse Modeling Framework
ekke and flo will blog about redVoodo. (Hint: the project was first named redVaadin – to make clear that this project is not part of Vaadin, but a fan and powerful user, we renamed it)